Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Podcasting In My Spare Time


Given my penchant for being futuristic and all that, I recently decided to sit down and record my very own podcast. I’ve never actually listened to a podcast before, so I pretty much just have to go with my gut on this one and assume that my podcast is pretty f*cking sweet. Anyway, if you find yourself with at least twelve minutes to spare (and if you are reading this right now, I know you do), I encourage you to listen to my exciting new podcast by clicking here (or anywhere the word podcast appears in this entry). I hope you like it. Please feel free to share with others and also write in with harsh criticism and/or extreme praise. Or something like that way. You seem really nice.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Most quality podcasts should be at least 12 hours long (with lots of sound effects and movie quotes), but if you want to cheap out, that's cool too.

That joe jackson story was just a tad too amazing to be true.

Can't wait for next installment.

jeff

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home