Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Dave Hill Explosion: TOMORROW Night at the UCB Theatre w/special guests Randy Cohen, Sophie Pollitt-Cohen, and Corn Mo


Attention People Of New York City:

It is so hot outside. I cannot stop talking about it. Anyway, I just wanted to remind you one last time that TOMORROW, Thursday, August 3 at 9:30pm I will be going against the advice given to me by the medical community and showing up at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (307 West 26th St. in Chelsea) for another round of good times in the form of the wildly popular Dave Hill Explosion, which is the show that I do there. I have been sitting here thinking about it for the past fifteen minutes or so and I have come to the conclusion that tomorrow night is going to be just plain electric. There is going to be clapping and dancing and singing and talking and dog bites and all sorts of other stuff that I cannnot even get into right now because- as mentioned earlier- it is really, really hot outside, so hot in fact that I have been acting out scenes from the Old Testament in front of my apartment because I am all sweaty and have dirt on my face and am dressed in bedsheets anyway so it seemed like a total waste not to. Do you ever get that way? Anyway, my exciting guests tomorrow include New York Times Magazine columnist Randy Cohen AKA The Ethicist and his daughter Sophie Pollitt-Cohen, co-author of the gripping and controversial tell-all The Notebook Girls. And then, in the taking it to the next level department, I am going to be breaking out musical guest Corn Mo, who is a total motherf$#ker (I mean that in a really good way). I really hope you can make it. It is going to be so great and not so hot in temperature because the UCB Theatre is air-conditioned, which is really great because it is so hot outside. You can reserve tickets free of charge (but you will have to pay for them when you show up. Dammit.) here.

Still thinking about how hot it is outside and seriously thinking about talking about it some more in the very near future,

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home