Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I Am Wildly Popular In Australia


Since I may never have occasion to address this topic again, I just wanted to point out that I am apparently wildly popular in Australia, which is great for me. Later this morning, I am going to do an interview on a wildly popular Australian radio station and everything. Anyway, as you can probably imagine, the folks are pretty excited about it. You can read the write-up/interview type thing featuring me and stuff here. My answers are not that great, but it was early in the morning and I was about to faint, so, um, anyway that’s my excuse on that. I will let you know how the exciting Australian radio interview goes. My thanks in advance to the people of Australia for making a difference in my life. I hope we get to talk about AC/DC.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home