Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Dave Hill Explosion: Thurs. Aug. 3 At The UCB Theatre. Please Come Or I Will Stab You.


Attention People Of New York City:

Hello. This is your man Dave Hill writing to let you know that on Thursday, August 3 at 9:30pm, I will be returning from my self-imposed exile to once again bring you another exciting installent of the motherf%#king Dave Hill Explosion, which will take place at the popular Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre over there on West 26th Street. As pretty much everyone in North America has noticed, there has been no Explosion in the month of July. This is because- in an effort to reach a higher state of being and stuff like that - I have been living in seclusion in the woods just north of the 79th St. Boat Basin for the past couple weeks and surviving on nothing but wild berries, cicadas, and a handful of Zagnut bars I bought on the subway. By day I have been communing with small woodland creatures and a fun-loving Springer Spaniel who answers to both Ricky and Mr. Ruff Ruff The King Of Full-Time Fun Who For Whatever Reason Will Not Stay Away From My Self-Tanner. By night I have pretty much been working on my abs, writing silly little love songs, and building up my tolerance to handmade poisonous darts. Anyway, my point is that I am a better man today than I was even on Wednesday and I am going to take everything I have learned out in those woods and put it right back into bringing you at least five bucks worth of entertainment. My guest on August 3 will be Haley Joel Osment. Just kidding. But when the time is right, I will let both you and myself know who the exciting guests will be too. Brace yourself. I hope you can make it. Talk about good times- this is an example of that. Oh yeah, here watch this video.

So let it be written- so let it be done,
Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home