Saturday, November 03, 2007

The Best Halloween Costume Ever (At Least As Far As I'm Concerned)


I saw a lot of great costumes this Halloween season, but my favorite has to be the one above worn by model American Jeremy Yazinski from Boulder, Colorado, who went as me from my wildly popular television program "The King of Miami" (which- as mentioned previously- is now available for download on Amazon.com). Hopefully one day dressing as me for Halloween will be a totally common occurrence, like dressing as Elvis Presley or Martina Navritalova or something. Until then, however, I am grateful to Jeremy for carrying the torch. Please also note that the guy next to him in this photo is (I'm told) dressed as a young Robert Goulet. This must have been a really great party. I wish I could have been there. But then I guess it would have made Jeremy's costume look kind of bad, you know, since I already totally look like me and all. The big question though is whether or not anyone at the party was able to guess Jeremy's costume. God, I hope so.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Anonymous Alyson said...

Oh!! It's nice Halloween costume!! I have seen wonderful mens costume at Meijer...

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home