Saturday, October 13, 2007

My New YouTube Channel, Jeffrey Tambor Interview, And A Rocking Rock Song


Hello. Hi. How are you? I am fine. Thanks for asking. Anyway, thanks to some bastard who complained to YouTube that one of my videos had "inappropriate content" (in this case, an old flaccid donger), my YouTube page got removed and I had to start all over and build myself a new one. I don't have all my videos reposted yet (and the one with the old donger will just have to stay down I guess), but I am working on it. My incredible new YouTube page can be found here.

In other news, here is an interview I did with the great Jeffrey Tambor not entirely long ago. I've interviewed a ton of interesting people- both famous and not- over the last few years and I have to say Jeffrey was definitely one of my favorites. The guy rules. There is more to this interview than you will see here, but hopefully more will be posted soon.

Finally, here is a video of Canadian Nick Gilder performing his great song "Hot Child In The City" from back in the '70's. I wish people still wrote songs like this instead of just wearing their hair like that and thinking that's enough.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home