Monday, October 15, 2007

"The King of Miami With Dave Hill" Now Available On Amazon.com, Dammit


If you- like me- don't have high-definition cable television, then I have some incredible news for you. The entire first (only?) season of my incredible television program "The King of Miami with Dave Hill" (which normally comes to you in the futuristic high-definition television format on the popular Mojo Network) is now available for download on the popular Amazon.com website. You can download all six episodes right here for $1.99 each, which is exactly what I pay for coffee each morning even though I know I should just make it in my apartment but whatever. Anyway, why not go to Amazon.com and download my popular television program now and then totally watch it on your computer? I should point out that I will not profit from your actions if you decide to do so- I just really want you to watch the fuck out of my television program. I hope you enjoy it so much. It is really something.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home