Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The King Of Miami: Totally Cancelled, But Still Watchtable On The Internet.


Hello again. Well, unfortunately I write today to confirm rumors that have been swirling around the Scandinavian press for some time now- my wildly popular television program "The King of Miami with Dave Hill", which has thus far been coming to you in the futuristic high-definition format on the popular Mojo Network, has officially been cancelled. Yes, cancelled. Now just let that sink in for a moment. Okay, anyway this news comes as quite a blow both to me and the roughly five to six loyal viewers of my incredible television program (You know who you are and I know who you are and- dammit- I thank you for your viewing dedication) who stuck with me through all six spine-tingling episodes. The good news though is that you can continue to watch episodes of my incredible program on Hulu, a futuristic web portal that most people can't even handle. I urge you to go there now and start watching my program while thinking to yourself "Are you fucking kidding me? Someone actually cancelled this program? What kind of world do we live in? Honey, hand me the knife- I am going to fucking kill myself." But wait, hold up a second- don't kill yourself. Mourn the death of my incredible television program, sure, but don't do anything crazy. I will be back on television again soon (I promise you!) with another equally if not even more incredible yet obscure television program in the very near future (meaning before either of us dies. Okay, well, maybe before I die). You're welcome in advance. I'm just trying to do my part.

Dave Hill

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw posters for this last year! Yay!!

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always enjoyed your show so much. I haven't actually laughed out loud from a T.V show in a very long time, but yours made me.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a fortune cookie promising a bright future, I'd give it to you.

But you don't need it. You're DAVE HILL!

2:46 PM  
Blogger AaronM said...

I loved that show so much. I want more Dave in my life.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll be fine, but I worry for Phil....

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, Mojo HD screwed up. It was always enjoyable to see you rule the fuck out of something. I can't wait to watch the new things.

2:48 AM  
Blogger micheal said...

I loved that show so much. I want more Dave in my life.King of the Hill Episodes joined the ranks of other Fox Network series like Futurama and Family Guy in its placement within a questionable time slot and has faced frequent preemptions from sporting events featuring overtime play and post-game commentary.I can't wait to watch the new things.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, I am one from them who really likes to Watch King of the Hill Episodes online. This really a nice series.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its superb show. I am a big fan of this show. I have download King of the Hill Episodes from net and I watch this show online.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home