Friday, April 04, 2008

R.E.M. On The Colbert Report


R.E.M. was on the Colbert Report a couple nights ago and it was seriously great if you ask me. The fifteen year-old in me was really excited about it and the older guy typing this now is still pretty excited about it. I like rock music and these guys are totally good at it. The interview is really funny too. I can't believe Peter Buck lets the other guitar player dude play the main riff in "Supernatural Superserious" though. I would be all like "No way, dude- I get to play the cool guitar riff. You're not really even in the band! I mean, I don't mean to be a dick about it, but come on- I'm frickin' Peter Buck, goddammit!" Then again, Peter Buck is a classy guy. I admire that he takes the high road, even in matters of rock. It has been noted.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home