Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Aspen Mayhem


As I continue to adjust back to life at sea level, I thought I'd share with you a couple exciting photos from my exciting trip to scenic Aspen, Colorado. The photo above is, of course, me with television's Stephen Colbert. This was right after he received the "Person Of The Year" award at the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival that we were both totally at. Stephen and I had just met moments before this photo was taken, but- as you can tell- we pretty much hit the ground running as far as being inseperable from now on goes. I wonder what Thanksgiving at Stephen's house is going to be like. Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough. Pass the gravy, Stephen! I guess I had better get used to saying stuff like that.

The photo above is of me and my close personal friend John Mulaney sharing a laugh in the lobby of the Sky Hotel, which is where I totally stayed in Aspen. I'm not sure what John and I were talking about when this photo was taken, but you can bet your ass it was priceless. Also, if you look closely enough, you can see a show business executive in the background closing a 16 picture deal on his cellular telephone before hitting the slopes high on cocaine. That's just how it goes in Aspen. God I miss that town.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

Good lord, your life is so much more interesting than mine.

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home