Friday, April 04, 2008

Jedi Lessons


Fridays- am I right? Anyway, if you like the popular movie Stars Wars (or any of the other movies related to the popular Star Wars movie), Jedis, light sabres, the Internet, videos, Internet videos, me, flowing gowns, or just looking at your computer in general, then you should totally watch the video above in which I take Jedi lessons from a Jedi master because this video totally has all of the stuff that I just mentioned and then some! I hope you enjoy it so, so much.

Dave Hill

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This would have been much more informational if you had managed to interview others who were partaking in the Jedi Master's wisdom.

This genre is of course mildly played, having been done before in your ComicCon report and to hilarious effect by Triumph the Insult Comic Dog at a Star Wars movie opening. That said, it would still be funny and those who hadn't seen the aforementioned bits would have thought that you were an original genius.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Ryan Green said...

I have loved you since the first day I met you, but now I know why I love you - for your great head of hair.

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home