Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Children Of The Unicorn This Friday At Knitting Factory


Given my penchant for rocking and all, I wanted to let you know that this Friday night my other hot rock band Children of the Unicorn will be rocking at the Knitting Factory over there at 74 Leonard Street at 9pm. Right after us, Girls, Girls, Girls, an all-female tribute to Motley Crue will be playing. Does this town have everything or what? I know- I can't believe it either. Anyway, you should totally come. You like good times, right?

On a side note of great importance, I also wanted to mention that Harry Allen, Public Enemy's "Media Assasin" and wise man in general, recently named Children of the Unicorn's "Night Shark" song "the greatest dumb metal song ever." How cool is that? You can read where he totally said that right here.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger 10002 said...

Dude, you play some futuristic guitar!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home