Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Magic Of The Internet


Here's a few fun Internet things that have been sent my incredible way of late. Above, thanks to one of the greatest Dave Hill Explosion guests I have ever had, Lady Bunny, Hitler sings the theme song to "The Jeffersons." It's really something.

My friend Leeza hipped me to a couple extremely useful sound effects, here and here. Make them a part of most parts of your life right now.

And finally, from the great Lawrence Scaduto, comes "No Country for Gay Men," which is also quite something. Here it is:

No Country For Gay Men from Lawrence Scaduto on Vimeo.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger .^ said...

I'll check out your posted videos (this and the last post) when I receive my next internet allocation (on the 20th).

I already blew this month's allocation viewing your hilarious youtube videos, after which I had to check myself in to the emergency room, where I was diagnosed with 'aching side syndrome.'

Rx: Absolutely NO Dave Hill for a week.

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home