Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Black Metal Coffee Table Book


Given my love of Norwegian Black Metal and all, my friends Matt and Dale both e-mailed me today about this new photography book by excellent Brooklyn photographer Peter Beste. I already own a poster of the photo above that hangs over me as I type this (I actually had to buy a proper upright cross to hang in my apartment to offset the pure blackness this poster is kicking out without even trying) and I'm really excited to own this book once it comes out next week. Lest we forget, however, long before this book or Metalocalypse or anything else really, I was still already the King of Black Metal. And you know what? I'm still schooling motherfuckers on that shit.

Dave Hill

6 Comments:

Blogger .^ said...

Well I think it's very nice that you're worshipping Satan and all that, but I can't help wondering if maybe he isn't perhaps a less than ideal role model.

I mean, my knowledge of theology isn't very good, but didn't Mr Satan get thrown out of heaven? And since heaven is by definition the best, most blissful place possible, that seems to be a bit of a blunder.

It would be a bit like being the masseur at the Playboy mansion and screwing up that gig.

Really, I think you should dump that loser and maybe get a life coach or something.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
levitra drug
But it is highly recommended that you use this drug under the expert guidance or only after the doctor advice.
[url=http://www.mwdcabinets.com/]levitra online[/url]
Bayer Pharmaceutical was the first company who invented the drug levitra.
http://www.mwdcabinets.com/ - generic levitra
Levitra is most commonly known as Vardenafil or if you say that levitra is originated from vardenafil then it will also be not wrong.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous round kitchen tables said...

I have been checking out a few of your article stories and I must say pretty clever stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. Thank you very much.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous l shaped desk said...

I just book marked your blog on Digg and StumbleUpon.I enjoy reading your posting. thank you very much.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was struggling with excessive body mass. My total life was touched till I revealed here. The medicine made me lose superfluous weight . I'm greatly cheerful at the moment since I am slender.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very Useful information , this is both good reading for, have quite a few good key points, and I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information.
Advertising agencies in Pakistan

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home