Monday, April 21, 2008

File Under: Do Not Even Get Me Started On This Topic


I guess we all saw this coming but- as of this writing- it is officially official: I have now seen everything. I stumbled upon (which is to say "actively sought out") this fun photo at Cuteoverload.com, the Internet's foremost cute animal website. As you may have guessed, this is a photo of a raccoon walking into someone extremely lucky person's house on its hind legs. I'm not sure if it's a wild raccoon or the kind that people (none that I know of, however) keep as pets. If it is a pet, I am pretty sure its owner must be running around saying "My pet raccoon thinks he's a person. No, really, he really thinks he's a person. Here- I'll show you" to pretty much anyone who will listen. Really though- can you blame them? If I had a pet raccoon that could walk on its hind legs I would pretty much never shut up about it.

Dave Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger .^ said...

Oh, come on. That's *obviously* Herve Villechaize in a racoon suit.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home