Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Trucknutz and Other Topics of Great Importance


My friend Leeza sent me a link to this website for Trucknutz yesterday. As you can see from the photo above, Trucknutz are fake testicles you can hang from the back of your truck. That way people will know you are driving a boy truck, you know, because it has testicles. I have neither really thought much about buying a truck- until now that is, a time when buying a truck so I can slap some fake testicles on it is pretty much all I can think about.

Trucknutz (not to be confused with Trucknuts, which are a totally different thing) come in a bunch of different colors, including blue, green, red, camouflage, brass, and flesh-colored among others, so it’s not hard to find the perfect set of fake truck testicles for you and your on-the-go, truck-with-fake-testicles-having lifestyle. The Trucknutz people sell Bikerballz too. As hinted at in the name, Bikerballz are testicles for your motorcycle. That’s just silly to me though. Whoever heard of such a thing? Testicles for a motorcycle- now that’s just dumb.

In other news, my friend Gary sent me the video above earlier today. It’s of planes flying into the Kowloon side of Hong Kong. As a person who has totally been to Hong Kong before (November of 2001, they were pretty much giving away plane tickets back then, you know, because of the towers), I can tell you that it’s pretty wild how close to the buildings and people those big jets come when they are coming in for a landing. If you ever get the chance, you should totally go to Hong Kong, especially if you like Chinese food. They have seriously good Chinese food in Hong Kong and it’s, like, everywhere.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home