Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hair Apparent


My friend Jake sent me this picture of him and his new haircut yesterday. I don’t think it would be right for me really, but I’m really glad he has it. That way I can point at him and stuff. No, I’m just kidding, I won’t point at him (though I was seriously thinking about it for a second). Needless to say though, Jake’s haircut serves as a big kick in the nuts to all those pathetic fauxhawks still out there.

Giving things a historical perspective, Jake has pointed out to me that his haircut is inspired by that of professional wrestler Road Warrior Hawk (above, but I’m guessing you figured that one out on your own). Beware of men in tights, especially this one. He seems irritable.

And in keeping with this theme of shirtless men with sometimes questionable judgment, thanks to my friends at Shelf Life Clothing, I happened upon the above video of Glenn Danzig showing off his book collection or- more specifically- showing off “just part of” his book collection while shirtless and bathed in what appears to be the glow of flames at midnight. He is a man before his time.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home