Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Music At The Bridge


Hi there. You like fun, right? Okay then, you should totally come to this thing I am hosting next week under the Brooklyn Bridge called "Union Hall Presents Music At The Bridge," which- as hinted in the name- is a night of music presented to you by the fine folks at Union Hall and featuring hot rock music from the French Kicks, Headlights, Tiny Masters of Today, and Union Hall Secret Science Club. And then I am totally going to be hosting the whole thing. I like how they call me "MC Dave Hill" on the flyer above. It makes me sounds like a rapper who might shoot someone or something. Anyway, you should totally come if you can. It is all going to happen under a bridge. And I won't shoot you. You seem too nice for that.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home