Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Morrissey, "All You Need Is Me"


Here is the new video (at least to me anyway) for the excellent new Morrissey single "All You Need Is Me." I kind of wish he would have thrown a few monster trucks or female body builders into the video or something, but other than that I'd say this pretty much nails it. Morrissey sings and plays the tambourine while the band rocks out and then Morrissey walks along and sings while the rest of the band trails behind him with their cool hair and stuff. This all goes on for about three and a half minutes until you're all like "That was pretty fucking sweet" and then maybe want to watch it again. At least that's how it happened with me. Then again, I'm an easy target, you know, since I really like Morrissey and all. Anyway, I hope you like it so much. Watch it now or I will completely lose it.

Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home