Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Little Michael Jackson And Me": The Spine-Tingling Third (And Last?) Episode


Attention Citizens of the Internet:

Hello. This is your man Dave Hill writing to let you know that the incredible third episode of my hit television series that is only on the Internet, "Little Michael Jackson and Me," featuring a guest appearance by Hollywood's David Rakoff and Carl Arnheiter, is totally available for public viewing right above where I am typing right now.

For the uninitiated, "Little Michael Jackson and Me" is a show about a Peruvian dwarf Michael Jackson impersonator who punches me in the nuts all the time. This third episode is easily the most sophisticated of the bunch. It pretty much has everything. Critics are already calling it "a triumph" and "better than 'The Thorn Birds.'" I believe this to be some of the most groundbreaking and important work I have done in a very long time or at least since the last episode of "Little Michael Jackson and Me" came out. I think you will agree. Please watch it right now or I will cut myself or something.

I love you,
Dave Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home